Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Simian bureaucrats STAY OUT of my medical business!!!

I still see indications that health insurance coverage will be mandated by the Congress, enforced by fines and jail. I cannot stand for this.

It's really the "mandated" part that bothers me the most. As a taxpaying citizen of a free republic, I have no interest in participating in a privacy-threatening system ruled by bureaucrats against my will. When I hear Nancy Pelosi say that a $3500 fine for not enrolling is "fair," I cringe and that's the least of the emotions that runs through me about this.

I want to make myself clear. No mandates, no compromise on medical privacy, no bureaucrats in control of medical decisions.

I repeat: No mandates, no compromise on privacy, no bureaucrats controlling MY medical decisions.

AGAIN. NO MANDATES, NO COMPROMISING MY PRIVACY, NO SIMIAN BUREAUCRATS CONTROLLING MY MEDICAL DECISIONS!!

No comments: