Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some promises of God.

I got so furious this morning over yet another potential government-perpetrated atrocity against the Constitution and the American people, that it would be impossible to articulate it, I don't really care to deal with it, and I need to claim some promises of God in these last days.

You see, all of this stuff that's happening is leading up to something, and that's the return of Jesus Christ, which anyone who trusts Him should be looking forward to with an attitude of joy.  As long as I wallow in anger and disgust because of current events, I'm not looking at Christ and that's Who I need to be looking at instead of the bums steering us all off a cliff.  He's coming to rescue us from these worthless sons of Belial!

So I am claiming the following promises of God and statements of faith, Amen in Jesus Christ's Name:

GOD IS IN CONTROL.

VICTORY IS OURS IN CHRIST JESUS.

YET IN MY FLESH SHALL I SEE GOD.

I SHALL NEITHER FEAR THE ARROW BY DAY NOR THE POISON BY NIGHT, FOR HE IS WITH ME.

WHEN YE SEE THESE THINGS, REJOICE, FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR.

No comments: