Sunday, September 13, 2009

Respect is not deserved.

I received the following reply from a local radio station DJ after emailing, on the eleventh, the blog "Rep. Joe Wilson... Was he right?" to the contacts that I send political mail to:

"It is September 11th.  Have some respect."

I wrote back,

"I have no respect left to give this President or this Congress.  I cannot tolerate liars, power hungry Marxists, or political opportunists who cater to scum."

Needless to say, perhaps, the radio station will receive no more mail from me and is deleted from my contacts.  

Once in a while you have to go out and tell the whole world that it's wrong; dates, holidays, or commemorations be damned.  I'm not going to allow anyone to play the hypocrite with me and one-up me over a play on emotions calculated to create sympathy for politicians who don't deserve it and never earned it, let alone lying frauds who should never have passed the vetting process before being elected!!

No comments: